Chocolate, hemp, protein Banana Bread
CHOCOLATE, HEMP, PROTEIN BANANA BREAD!!
Low gluten, dairy free, refined sugar free - super filling, nutritious and delicious!!
* 3 ripe bananas
* 2 cups oats (I activated mine overnight by soaking in water which breaks down the phytic acid)
* 1/3 cup hemp seeds
* 1/3 cup chocolate protein powder * 1/4 cup Carob buttons or refined sugar free chocolate chopped * 1/3 cup walnuts * 1 tsp baking powder * 2 tsp cinnamon ** WET INGREDIENTS
* 2 eggs
* 1/3 cup almond milk (could use any dairy free milks)
* 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
* 1 tsp vanilla paste (or extract)
1. mash bananas
2. add all dry ingredients to bowl and combine
3. in seperate bowl whisk eggs
4. add all wet ingredients to eggs and combine
5. add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and combine
6. place into a lined loaf tin and bake at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
7. serve with lots of organic grass fed butter 😋
perfect for kiddies and yourself over 1 year of age! A great morning tea or something to get you through the 3pm sugar craving! Xx